Gran Canaria is such an amazing place to stay. I mean, can you do better than sitting on a sandy beach, the sun shining down on you, and gazing up at blue skies? Can’t you just picture it? Stop picturing it and get going with the fantastic getaway I’ve spotted over on Voyage Prive!
Grab a getaway to Gran Canaria!
You’ll be spending five nights in bliss at the 4* Hotel Nayra, which has an unbeatable 5/5 TripAdvisor rating! This hotel is adults only, so you know you will have a peaceful and relaxing time here ;) It’s super close to the Maspalomas Beach, one of the best beaches on the island. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast every morning before you head off out to explore the island and what it has to offer. There’s plenty of activities for the day, like hiking, horse riding, and of course water sports are super popular. In the evening, you can kick back with a cocktail in one of the many bars and restaurants on offer. Sounds like the perfect way to spend your May!
I found this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Gran Canaria: 5 Night stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Flights from Birmingham from £368 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 16 -11 June 2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Nayra
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Maspalomas Beach
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £368 per person based on 2 adults sharing