Sneak away this October and get your very own Greece getaway for an amazing price! I have found you this deal from Voyage Prive where you and your loved one can some extra sun before winter comes!
4* Greece Getaway
You will be staying at the 4* Grove Seaside Hotel (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is in a beautiful location near the town of Nafplio. In the town, which is just a 8km drive away, you will found plenty of shops, bars and restaurants for whatever you may need. There are nearby sights, such as monasteries and churches and the historical site of Tirintha. If you prefer to relax more than explore, then you can sit out by the pool or wander down to the beach.
Your room will have stylish decor and comes with everything you may need; from a mini bar and air conditioning to a flat screen TV and free WiFi. Each day you can enjoy mouth-watering dishes from the hotel’s restaurant, with famous Greek cuisine and traditional favourites. To get you into the spirit of summer, the hotel also organises evenings such as BBQ, Greek buffet and Italian buffet so that you can truly enjoy some delicious food.
Like the look of this hotel? Then head over to Voyage Prive and book your getaway today!
- Greece: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-inclusive Hotel & Flights only £216 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 16 – 19 October 2017 (Many dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* The Grove Seaside Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 80 reviews
- Destination: Peloponnese, Greece
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Athens not included: check out transfer options here
- Rent a car here
- Hand luggage only
- Hold luggage: +£19
- Price: only £216 per person based on 2 adults sharing