Today I’ve found you an awesome holiday to the beautiful island of Thessaloniki in Greece in March 2018. It’s the perfect opportunity to relax and chill out without having to worry about the place being too overcrowded – you’re almost guaranteed a sun lounger!
4* Greek Holiday
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the 4* Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa, which is rated a pretty fantastic 4/5 on TripAdvisor and was also awarded a Certificate of Excellence so you know that this is a hotel where you can really chill out and enjoy your holiday with no worries. The hotel is found in the town of Nea Kalikratia on the island of Thessaloniki and it’s about a two minute walk to the beach. Perfect for dipping your toes into the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
The hotel also has easy access to the town of Nea Kalikratia, which is just a short walk away. Here, there’s lots of shops, bars and restaurants to visit during your holiday. From traditional Greek restaurants to a quick burger at a fast food joint, there’s definitely something here for everyone and every taste.
I found this great holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly, and your awesome holiday can begin! I hope you have a cracking time!
- Thessaloniki: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £219pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 19 – 26 March 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: Gatwick, Stansted
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 242 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Thessaloniki not included.
- Hand luggage only. Hold luggage can be added from £20.50 per 20kg bag each way.
- Price: only £219 per person based on 2 adults sharing