Today I’ve found you an awesome holiday to the lovely seaside city of Split in Croatia. This awesome minibreak will give you a three night stay in the city in a beautiful hotel with some breath taking views out to the Adriatic Sea. Pair this with a half board holiday stay and I think you’ll agree that this is one to book pronto!
4* Half Board Croatian Paradise
You’ll be staying in the 4* Medora Auri Family Beach Resort, which is rated at a pretty impressive 4/5 on TripAdvisor, as well as having a Certificate of Excellence. It’s located on the Makaraska Riveria, a beautiful stretch of the Croatian coastline between Split and Dubrovnik, two of the country’s biggest cities. This region has a great reputation for pure and sparkling clear waters, awesome mountain views and pine forests which will make you feel more than a little festive.
During your stay, you will be treated to breakfast each morning. Then it’s time to go and explore the city, or take in the delights of your hotel. There’s free access to the wellness centre, which has a spa and a sauna. You’ll also get a free partial massage lasting 30 minutes. What utter bliss.
I found this great deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you’ve booked with them directly if you’d like this fabulous holiday for yourself. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Croatia: 3 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel, Wellness Access & Flights from £213.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 11 – 14 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights (4 days)
- Airport of departure: London (all airports)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: 4* Medora Auri Family Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 167 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Split, Croatia
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £213.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing