Want a holiday to one of Europe’s most renowned party spots? Ibiza is one of the biggest party islands in the Mediterranean, but if you’re looking for a getaway to the island without the party atmosphere there’s still plenty of options to explore.
4* Ibiza Holiday
You’ll stay in the beautiful 4* azuLine Hotel Atlantic, which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. Your room comes with plenty of amenities in the kitchen for making some yummy lunches and dinners. There’s even a mini mart just by your hotel where you can pick up everything you need. Take your dining al fresco by enjoying your meals out on your balcony. It’s just five minutes walk to the beach, perfect for chilling out and letting all your stress just wash away in the tide.
If you don’t feel much like cooking, then you’re in luck. There are plenty of restaurants around your hotel, and just a short walk away is the town of Es Cana. Here, there are many more options to suit every taste, from Italian delicacies to traditional Spanish cuisine. What better chance to sample some incredible paella?
I found this great deal on Loveholidays, so be sure to book with them directly.
- Ibiza: 7 Nights in Wonderful 4* Hotel Close to the Beach & Flights £268pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 11 – 19 October
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative departure airports:
London City (£499)
London Gatwick (£284)
London Luton (£268)
London Stansted (£271)
East Midlands (£410)
- Arrival airport: Ibiza
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* azuLine Hotel Atlantic
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Ibiza
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer included in price
- Price: only £268 per person based on 2 adults sharing