I’ve found you an awesome little getaway perfect for next year. You can laze away the days under the Turkish sunshine with this great deal that I found over on Loveholidays.
All Inclusive Turkish Delight
You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Julian Club Hotel, which is rated at an impressive 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as having a Certificate of Excellence so you’re guaranteed a great stay here. The hotel is in the very swanky and cosmopolitan resort of Marmaris and it’s not too far from the coast, where you’ll have a stunning view of the Aegean Sea. It’s about 2km away from the main resort, so it’s close enough that you can easily get there but far away enough that you can still experience perfect peace and tranquillity. The hotel has everything you could need to enjoy your holiday, from a fantastic pool in the centre of the resort to a great entertainment programme with mini golf, a games room and a spa available on site.
You’ll be staying here on an all inclusive basis so all your meals, drinks and snacks are taken care of. There’s a buffet or a restaurant to choose from, and you can enjoy a drink in the bar from 10am to midnight.
I found this wonderful all inclusive holiday on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a fantastic time!
- Turkey: 7 Nights incl 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights from £262pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 22 -29 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Julian Club Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Marmaris, Turkey
- Board: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: from £262 per person based on 2 adults sharing