Tyrol’s capital is really a stunner! You have the Nordkette mountain range to go and explore… it’s possible to travel from the city’s heart to over 2000m above sea level and alpine pastures where cowbells chime. Of course, many of whose who visit this part of Austria want to take a look at Innsbruck before heading up, further up and even further upwards! Innsbruck deserves more than just a look though! Its late-medieval Altstadt looks like a huge drawing, presided over by a grand Habsburg palace and baroque cathedral! I’d recommend going to see the Schloss Ambras, Hofkirche, as well as the Hofburg.
Book your 4* Innsbruck Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Penz West (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant place to stay on your Innsbruck Break! It’s a non-smoking hotel and there’s also wheelchair access. Bring your dog if you like, as the hotel is pet-friendly! I’m sure they would love to share the experience with you! You’ll receive a full breakfast each morning, so make the most of it, as you’re probably gonna be doing a lot of walking during the day I can imagine! There are some restaurants in the vicinity which are also worth eating at, including the Gasthouse Restaurant Buzihutte, Restaurant Burkia and the Namaste India Deluxe, but remember there’s a hotel restaurant just in case you want to stay in!
- Innsbruck Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £211 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 3-6 January 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Innsbruck
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Penz West
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 264 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Innsbruck
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £211 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!