Take a romantic Innsbruck city break and discover the art, culture and delicious coffee and cake shops! I put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder for the end of January, so you can 2019 of to a brilliant start!
4* Innsbruck Getaway
Located in close to the heart of Innsbruck, the 4* Alphotel boasts an elegant and modern decor throughout. With breakfast included in this stay, you can feast to your heart’s content before venturing out to explore this exciting city. You will be swept away by the majestic streets and magnificent architecture.
Herzog Friedrich Street in the centre of Innsbruck and is the perfect place to embark on your adventure in the Capital of the Alps. Admire Innsbruck’s famous shining landmark, the Golden Roof, surrounded by colourful façades, bay windows and charming arcades. Another must-see is the magnificent Nordkette mountain range which towers over the city with stunning peaks that reach over 2,000 metres above sea level! Be sure you have plenty of space on your camera to fill up with unforgettable memories.
The Altstadt is the old town centre of Innsbruck and stands as one of the main attractions. With some of the buildings standing for over 500 years, there is a wealth of history surrounding this stunning town.
If you’ve got the wanderlust to go, just click any of the links to book!
- 4* Innsbruck Getaway: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel in Great Location incl. Breakfast & Return Gatwick Flights only £159
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 21/01/2019 – 24/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Gatwick
- Destination airport: Innsbruck
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: Alphotel Innsbruck
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 1.6 Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £159 per person based on two adults sharing