Situated on the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul is a culturally diverse city that is draped in over 1,000 years of history. With this superb deal, I found on Voyage Prive, you can set about your own silk route to discover the historic gems that allure tourists every year!
4* Istanbul City Break
You will feel like a prince/princess with a stay at the 4* Galata Hotel which has a gorgeous interior; think – art deco flair with modern luxuries, for a sophisticated and indulgent atmosphere. Housed in a 19th-century former bank, really gives you a taste of the luxury living.
The location of your hotel means you are can revel in the fashionable, lively Beyoglu district, just 250 metres from Galata Tower! Istanbul’s 1000 year history means that culture lovers are going to have a field day here! From the iconic Hagia Sophia to the Topkapι Palace, you’ll be able to retrace the steps of the various empires and eras. After a long day of exploration why not pamper yourself to the max at the ancient hammam, established in 1720 – a wonderfully relaxing end to your day!
If this sounds like your kind of adventure, just click any of the links to book to set up a free account on Voyage Prive where you can purchase this deal. :)
- 4* Istanbul City Break: 3 Nights in Lavish Hotel in Ideal Location incl. Room Upgrade, Breakfast & Transfers for Selected Dates & Flights just £268
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Available from now till March 2019
- January cheapest month
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- Destination airport: Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
- Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Hotel: Galata Hotel Istanbul
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Beyoglu district,
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Included for selected dates
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £268 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)