Today I’ve found you an awesome deal to Italy. You can take total advantage of this awesome deal and overindulge in fine wine, pasta, and all the pizza your heart desires. What could be better!
Incredible Italy deal
The 4* Grand Hotel Bristol (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor, as well as awarded a Certificate of Excellence) awaits you. This gorgeous hotel is in the quaint town of Rapallo, on the shores of the Ligurian Sea. This is just one of the many little seas dotted throughout the Mediterranean, so you’ll get just what you expect when I say Mediterranean to you – unbeatable sunshine, delicious food, and unbelievable views. In fact, the sea views from the balcony of your hotel room are really something. There’s nothing more relaxing and soothing than sitting on your balcony with some delicious red wine and a book as you admire the breath-taking views.
During the evening, take a short trip to the nearby town of Rapallo, with tonnes of restaurant and bar options, or a little further on to Portofino. Here, you’ve even got something to keep you active during the day. Portofino is a hugely popular destination for yacht owners, so live out your best self and imagine yourself lying out on the deck. As well as that, the view from the harbour is incredible.
I found this awesome deal on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Portofino: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £231pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (alternative dates available at varying prices)
- Travel dates: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London (any airport)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol & Leeds Bradford Airports (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Grand Hotel Bristol
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 919 reviews
- Destination: Rapallo, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Price: only £231 per person based on 2 adults sharing