Greece is full of islands to explore, it’s no mean feat to have them all ticked off. This deal I’ve found today will help to bring you just that little bit closer to accomplishing that.
4* Kos Holiday
The three of you will stay in the bliss of the 4* Hotel Eurovillage Achilles, which is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. It’s right by the coast, so it’s ideal for a stroll along the cliffs to take in the blue waters of the Mediterranean. You can even see the beach from your hotel, so all you need to do is roll out of bed and rock up to the sand. If the beach isn’t doing it for you,
The hotel is also located pretty close to Mastichari, which has plenty of options for your evening entertainment. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner (with a few cheeky cocktails included!) in your all inclusive hotel, and then hit the town for a night on the tiles. If you feel like exploring a little more, take a trip to the town and see what foodie delights await you. You could even do a little more travelling and take the quick ferry ride to Kalymnos Island. There’s lots more to visit there, and with three sailings daily you’ve got heaps of time to check out this mini island paradise.
I found this great deal on easyJet, so be sure to book it with them directly.
- Kos: 7 Nights incl 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £292pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with easyJet
- Travel dates: 10 – 17 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Eurovillage Achilles
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 733 reviews
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included
- Total price: £877.46
- Price: only £292 per person based on 3 adults sharing