Lanzarote is one of the true gems of the Canary Islands, and it’s hugely popular with us Brits. What could be better than laying by the pool soaking up the sun, while all your worries drift away? Sounds like heaven? Then check this Costa Teguise break out!
Costa Teguise Break
Spend your holiday relaxing in the luxury of the 4* Occidental Mar Lanzarote, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating so you know you’ll be bathed in luxury here. With a sauna, jacuzzi, a choice of three swimming pools, and plenty of evening entertainment in the restaurant, there’s lots of options to help get you off the sun lounger for the day. As your stay comes half board, why not enjoy the show with an impressive meal as well?
If you want to broaden your food experiences, it’s just a short walk into Costa Teguise town. Here you’re greeted with hundreds of bars, restaurants and clubs that will be sure to spoil you senseless throughout your stay. With options like Italian, seafood and Asian cuisines available, there really is something for every taste.
The Occidental is found in the stunning area of Costa Teguise, a hugely popular tourist spot in Lanzarote. It’s just under a 20 minute drive to the famed Puerto del Carmen, a must see for any visitors to the island.
I found this deal on Loveholidays. Be sure to book directly with them!
- Lanzarote: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £324 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected.
- Travel dates: 3 – 10 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Luton
- Airline: Monarch (departing flight) and Thomas Cook Airlines (returning) (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Occidental Mar
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,141 reviews
- Location: approx. 7 miles from Arrecife Airport
- Destination: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Meals: Half board
- 5kg hand luggage included in price. Hold luggage can be added for an extra £27.50 per 20kg bag each way.
- Airport transfers not included. Can be booked for an extra £12 return per passenger.
- Price: only £324 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing