Enjoy nothing but pure luxury in the heart of the Spanish capital with this fantastic deal for a luxury Madrid city break I found on Voyage Prive.
4* Luxury Madrid Break
Just imagine chilling on the roof terrace and enjoying the warmer weather as the city bustles below. Choose from a range of departure airports and enjoy your stay at the stunning 4* Artiem Hotel, boasting the very best city location and an interior made up of bright colours and natural materials.
Madrid is a city that’s a hotbed of Spanish culture and the perfect place to see a different side of Spain. Probably my favourite place to check out while I’m there is the La Latina area. This is the perfect place to get true traditional tapas. If you’re looking for some cultural highlights I would recommend checking out the Prado Museum or the historic Plaza Mayor. Your hotel puts in a great position for visiting Almudena Cathedral, Royal Basilica of San Francisco el Grande and the impressive Royal Palace! Wind down and dine out in Puerta de Toledo and Puerta del Sol.
If this sounds like your type of adventure, just click any of the links to book the deal! :) Remember you will need to set up an account for free with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- 4* Luxury Madrid Break: 2 Nights in Exceptional Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Manchester Flights only £100
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period:
- Length of stay:
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Madrid Barajas
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Artiem Hotel 4*
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £100 per person based on two adults sharing