I’ve found this fantastic deal for you to the wonderful island of Madeira! If you’re first and foremost looking for the sun, you’ve come to the right place! There are not only stunning views, but also beautiful sights that you can go and visit! Museums, galleries, markets, bazaars, parks and religious sights are just a few of the things on offer in Madeira for those who want the full cultural experience. Madeira is officially an autonomous region of Portugal, made up of 4 islands located off the Northwest coast of Africa. Known for the wine named after the island and its unusual tropical climate, it continues to be the ideal holiday destination for explorers, families, singles and couples alike – there’s a little something for everyone!
Book your Madeira Break today!
On your Madeira Break, you’ll be living in the 4* Roca Mar Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) in Canico de Baixo, and it’s the perfect place to live for 7 Nights with a loved one! Not only is there a pool and hot-tub, but there’s also a restaurant, a bar and a lounge where you’ll most likely be spending your evenings! But just remember not to eat too much… but in case you do, then there’s a tennis court and a fitness center with a gym and workout room! The hotel also has a shuttle bus and airport transportation service, so find out more details by contacting the provider!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Madeira Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £327 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 17-24 October 2016
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: 4* Roca Mar
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 176 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Funchal (FNC)
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: contact provider
- Price: only £327 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!