I cannot express to you enough how wonderful Madrid is! If you haven’t been yet, you have to go! And if you’ve been before, I bet you want to go again, right!?
4* Madrid Mini Break
You could stay in the 4* H10 Villa De La Reina (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a Boutique Hotel in the centre of Madrid. You will have plenty of things to do here, with so many different sights to visit. The famous Puerta del Sol is only 200 yards away and you can easily walk to the Prado and Reina Sofia Museums. The whole city is full of culture and history making it a very interesting place to visit. If it is a nice day, then you should take the time to walk around the Retiro Park which has pretty gardens, cafes and even a little lake where you can go rowing. I could talk about Madrid for hours, it is such a great city to visit! To save time and find what suits you better, you should take a look on TripAdvisor for the best things to do there.
As for the hotel itself, it is a luxurious place to stay with the most luxurious style and elegant decor. Your spacious, bright room will come with a large window to look out on the streets and plenty of amenities. You will have a TV, coffee machine and toiletries. As part of the price, you also get a breakfast at the hotel’s wonderful restaurant which provides many types of dishes to cater your every need.
If you fancy getting away to this magnificent city and staying in a boutique hotel, then head over to Voyage Prive and book today!
- Madrid: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Welcome Drink & Flights only £177 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 9 – 11 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: London all airports, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool (price varies)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* H10 Villa De La Reina
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 504 reviews
- Location: Madrid
- Destination: Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Madrid not included: available on booking from £86
- Price includes booking fee & welcome drink
- Price: only £177 per person based on 2 adults sharing