Whether you’re searching for relaxation or activity, Palma Majorca has it all! Beaches, mountains, and other fantastic sights right at your fingertips! Famous for it’s cathedrals, stone-built villages, and breathtaking views over the ocean, Majorca offers a range of exciting things to do for all types of holiday-goers!
Book your Majorca Break today!
Located in a perfect spot with a great view of the mountains, the Aparthotel Playa Mar (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Puerto Pollensa is the perfect place to stay on your Majorca Break! Just a 20 minute coastal walk from the town center, you can go and explore the town when you’re not chilling out in the hotel! So many hidden surprises await you along the path to town, such as small coves and even smaller beaches which only few have discovered! To be honest, as you’ll be living all-inclusively, you’ll have all your meals, snacks and drinks laid out for you, whenever you get peckish! Just remember to make the most of the unlimited national beer, and the free ice-cream!
I found this deal on Thomson! Check it out, and extra transfers and hold luggage are available if you require them. There are also alternative flights on offer, but this deal is the cheapest one I could find!
- Majorca Break: 7 Nights incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel, Flights and Transfers only £341 pp
- Travel dates: 3-11 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Luggage: hand luggage of 10kgs pp and check-in luggage of 20kg pp included.
- Hotel: 4* Aparthotel Playa Mar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1510 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Puerto Pollensa, 300m from the beach
- Destination: Majorca
- Meals: All-inclusive
- This holiday is ATOL protected by Thomson.
- Price: only £341 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing