Do you need a short break from your daily routine? Do you want to spend time with your beloved one, somewhere beautiful and peaceful? If that is so, then keep reading how you can escape to a little paradise called Porto Cristo in Majorca. This town is not a classic tourist destination, but it is great for relaxing and to leave the world behind for a few days. Porto Cristo has a small sandy beach and is coined by a beautiful marina and surrounded by rocks on two sides. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Book your 4* Majorca Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* THB Felip Class (Adults Only) Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Majorca Break! There’s not only a pool, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, but there’s also a spa and fitness center/workout room which you can use to take that little bit of time off to relax… It’s also located on the beachfront, so make sure you make the most of the sea and the sand! Finally, free WiFi is also available so you can keep taking photos and videos to send to your jealous friends and families back home.
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Majorca Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel & Flights only £162 pp
- Provider: Deals must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 20-24 November 2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative Airports: Stansted
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* THB Felip Class (Adults Only) Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 495 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Beachfront
- Destination: Porto Cristo, Majorca
- Meals: Half-Board
- Transfers: Shuttle Transfer = £47
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20kg bags from £39 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £162 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!