Today I’ve got you sorted with the perfect holiday for April. How could you say no to a four night getaway on the sunny shores of Alcudia, one of the most wonderful spots on the island of Majorca?
An Awesome April Holiday
You’ll be staying in the 4* Zafiro Tropic which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. That’s how you know this is a fantastic place to stay. The hotel is centrally located, and it’s just a very short walk from both the beach and from lots of shops and restaurants. There’s also Alcudia’s nightlife and resort centre, which is close to the hotel. That makes this the almost perfect base for your Alcudia holiday, as you really do have the best of both worlds right at your door step.
The hotel has plenty of amenities to help make your holiday the best one yet. There’s not only an outdoor pool, but also an awesome relaxation area with Balinese style beds. There’s a mini golf course, a fitness centre, and table tennis all offered too, so sports nuts will be more than looked after here too.
I found this lovely April getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure to book with them directly. Have a great time!
- Majorca: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotel, & Flights only £157pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 17 – 21 April 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Alternative airports: London Stansted
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Zafiro Tropic
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,049 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 200 metres from the beach
- Destination: Alcudia, Majorca
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer in Majorca not included. Can be added during booking process.
- Hand luggage only included. Hold luggage can be added from £25.50 per bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing