You might have already visited the bustling historic cities of Barcelona and Seville, but it’s the wonderful Province of Malaga where you can really experience the relaxed atmosphere and idyllic Spanish lifestyle. I have a deal for you today that will have you tasting the delicious Spanish cuisine, admiring the rich culture and enjoying a bit of 4 star luxury! Think that Barcelona is the only place where you can enjoy a city break and beach break at the same time? Well… I’ve got something else up my sleeve! ;-)
Your Xmas Family Holiday in beautiful Malaga
Treat your family this Christmas to a bit of sun! (Actually scratch that… a lot of sun!). You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Caleta Bay Hotel (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Malaga Family Xmas Holiday! It is a relatively recent hotel, having only been opened in August 2014. It’s located on the beachfront so you’re just a few minutes from all the sand you could wish for! There’s also a restaurant, bar and lounge, as well as free WiFi! So remember to take photos, because you’ll be able to send them to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Malaga family Xmas Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £188 pp
- Travel dates: 21-28 December (over Christmas)
- You can choose alternative dates if you wish!
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: EasyJet
- Alternative Airports: Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Gatwick, Stansted
- Hotel: 4* Caleta Bay Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malaga, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Malaga: Private = £196, Shuttle = £201
- Hold Luggage: Add up to four 20 kg bags from £42 each
- Price: only £188 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- This holiday is ATOL Protected