You might have already visited the bustling historic cities of Barcelona and Seville, but it’s the wonderful Province of Malaga where you can really experience the relaxed atmosphere and idyllic Spanish lifestyle. I have a Malaga break for you today that will have you tasting the delicious Spanish cuisine, admiring the rich culture and enjoying a bit of 4 star luxury!
Book your 4* Malaga Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Salles Hotel Malaga Centro (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1080 reviews) and I’m sure you’re gonna really enjoy the experience on your Malaga Trip! The hotel has wheelchair access, and there’s also a pool, restaurant, fitness center as well as a bar! So just remember to bring your pack of cards and maybe buy a few cocktails! Don’t forget the free high-speed WiFi which is at your disposal… keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home! Your hotel is also pretty close to many attractions including Sacred Heart Church, Museo Carmen Thyssen Malaga as well as many restaurants! These include Brunchit Organic, Julia Bakery Malaga and Recyclo Bike Cafe!
- Malaga Trip: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £165 pp!
- Provider: Book deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 14-17 December 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: Choose your own, prices may vary!
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Salles Hotel Malaga Centro
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1080 reviews
- Location: 0.4 miles to city centre
- Destination: Province of Malaga, Spain
- Meals:None included
- Transfers not included: Check your options here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £165 per person based on 2 adults sharing