With a night-life culture brighter than its azure blue seas, Malia is the place to be for a holiday couple looking for sun, sand and.. cocktails! I’ve found this great deal through Loveholidays… find out more details below!
Book your Malia Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Villa Mare Monte (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to stay on your Malia break next year! There’s a pool, restaurant and bar, but your stay will be on a self-catering basis. Just remember the restaurant is there for you at a surcharge to make the most of, if you don’t feel like cooking for a couple of days. It’s located pretty close by to a couple of great places to eat as well as a load of sights including Safari Club Crete, and the restaurants The House -Steak House, The Bull Steakhouse and Petrino Garden, so get ready for the food to tickle your tastebuds!
The old town is a short walk away, so if you don’t really feel up to partying one night (or you need a day off to recover!) then it’s definitely worth a
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Malia Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £143 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 26 March – 2 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Alternative airport: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Villa Mare Monte
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 286 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malia, Crete
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer is not included. Can be added during booking from £55pp return.
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20kg bags from £20.50 per bag each way.
- Price: only £143 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Your holiday is ATOL Protected!
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
- Fancy winning a FREE CRUISE?! Enter my competition here.