Is there anything better than a relaxing break in the Balearic Islands? They’re one of Spain’s most popular holiday destinations for us Brits, and when you spy the deal I’ve found for you today you’ll sure know why.
4* Mallorca Holiday
The 4* Som Llaut Boutique Hotel has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, so I guarantee you’ll have a fantastic stay here. The hotel is on the northern side of the island, and just a short walk from the marina. You can relax and watch the yachts come in, or sit on the beach with some cocktails. Swimming and other watersports are a definite must, because where else will you find waters as calm and as blue as here?
Your holiday comes half board, so your breakfast and evening meals are covered by the two restaurants on site. If you’re thinking of experiencing a little more of what’s on offer, fear not. There’s plenty of options for dining to keep you happy on your trip. There’s no less than five restaurants surrounding your hotel, and a large selection to pick from within a 15 minute walk no matter what direction you turn.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Mallorca: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £204pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 – 29 March 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London – any airport
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, and East Midlands (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Som Llaut Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 77 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 hour 20 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport
- Destination: Mallorca
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer can be added for a surcharge.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Price: only £204 per person based on 2 adults sharing