Malta is a fascinating destination, blending Italian and North African cultures and traditions to create a truly unique identity for this gem of an island set in the clear blue seas of the glamorous Med. With 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites on this one tiny island Malta has culture to spare, and a delicious cuisine that has to be tasted to be believed, so if if you fancy a break from sunbathing and pampering there’s plenty for you to do. I can just feel the worries evaporating away, can’t you? Book your Malta Family Holiday for just before Christmas now!
Book your Malta Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Seashells Resort at Suncrest Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I guarantee that it’s an amazing place to stay on your Malta Break! It’s been a leading hotel ever since it was founded, and last year it was renovated too so you’ll be able to have a wonderful experience! It’s located just a few minutes away from the National Aquarium as well as the Malta Car Collection Museum and Birdpark Malta! Don’t worry about your meals too much either, as you’ll receive a hearty breakfast! For lunch and dinner though, there are many restaurants pretty close by to the hotel such as Giardino Wine Cellar, Lovage Bistro and EatEtna, so I can imagine that you won’t go hungry!
- Malta Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £149 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 13 – 17 December 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Bournemouth (15-18 December £84), Bristol (11-14 December £106), Birmingham (14-17 December £104)
- Airline: EasyJet
- Accommodation: 4* Seashells Resort at Suncrest Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 968 reviews
- Location: 0.3 miles from Qawra City Center
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.