Malta is a fascinating destination, blending Italian and North African cultures and traditions to create a truly unique identity for this gem of an island set in the clear blue seas of the glamorous Med. With 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites on this one tiny island Malta has culture to spare, and a delicious cuisine that has to be tasted to be believed, so if if you fancy a break from sunbathing and pampering there’s plenty for you to do. I can just feel the worries evaporating away, can’t you? Book your Malta Family Holiday for just before Christmas now!
Book your Malta Family Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Canifor Hotel (3/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a great place to stay on your Malta Family Holiday! There’s wheelchair access at the hotel, and there’s also a pool, restaurant and bar/lounge at your disposal! Food won’t be a problem, as you have the full-board option, and so you’ll have all your meals catered for… it’s just drinks that you’ll have to buy yourself!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Malta Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Full-Board Hotel & Flights only £133 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 20 – 27 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Prestwick
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Luton, Birmingham (prices vary)
- Hotel: 4* Canifor Hotel
- Rating: 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1632 reviews
- Hotel location: Qawra
- Destination: Luqa, Malta
- Meals: Full-Board
- Airport transfer in Malta not included, check your options here
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!