I have found you this great deal for you to have a luxurious break with your loved one – pamper yourselves rotten and soak up a bit of winter sun on the side!
4* Malta Mini Break
With this plush Voyage Privé deal, you’ll be staying at the 4* Salini Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in a great place for you to explore the island. You can expect coastal views, picturesque surroundings and pretty much anything that you may need nearby. The resort is near to the capital city Valletta, which I definitely recommend you visit. Towns such as St.Paul’s Bay, Bugibba and St Julian’s are also easy to get to if you are looking for restaurants and shops.
At the hotel you will get gorgeous views of the sea and plenty of facilities on site to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is a restaurant and bar where you will get breakfast each morning and if you want dinner there you can. The restaurant terrace is a lovely place to relax whilst the sun sets and you can overlook the surrounding views. To truly unwind, you can make the most of the hotel’s sauna, heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and steam room.
Like the look of this hotel? Then why not head over to Voyage Privé and book this mini break.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Privé account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Malta: 3 Nights in 4* Spa Resort incl. Breakfast, Spa Access & Return Flights from just £125
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: Valid for various departures from December 2018 – March 2019 (cheapest dates Dec/Jan)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: London (from £132), Manchester (from £141), Birmingham (from £141), Edinburgh (from £151)
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Salini Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: St. Paul’s Bay
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Transfers: Not included
- Price: from only £125 per person based on 2 adults sharing