I have found you this great deal for you to have a luxurious break with your loved one. Check out this Malta mini break which I think you are going to love!
4* Malta Mini Break
You could stay at the 4* Salini Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in a great place for you to explore the island. You can expect coastal views, picturesque surroundings and pretty much anything that you may need nearby. The resort is near to the capital city Valleta, which I definitely recommend you visit. Towns such as St.Paul’s Bay, Bugibba and St Julian’s are also easy to get to if you are looking for restaurants and shops. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus service for you to get to Bugibba and St Julian’s.
At the hotel you will get gorgeous views of the sea and plenty of facilities on site to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is a restaurant and bar where you will get breakfast each morning and if you want dinner there you can. The restaurant terrace is a lovely place to relax whilst the sun sets and you can overlook the surrounding views. To truly unwind, you can make the most of the hotel’s sauna, heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and steam room. If you choose to book for the summer months then you can soak up some sun at the lovely outdoor pool.
Like the look of this hotel? Then why not head over to Voyage Prive and book this mini break.
- Malta: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £193
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online booking)
- Travel dates: 18 – 21 November 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Salini Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 432 reviews
- Location: St. Paul’s Bay
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Luqa not included: on booking – private transfer +£24
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing