One seriously popular spot for us Brits when we think holidays is definitely Marbella on Spain’s sunny south coast. With this wonderful holiday that I found on Voyage Prive you can experience all the magic Marbella has to offer with a three-night stay in a beautiful hotel in October 2018. I can’t think of anything better.
Magical Marbella Holiday
With this deal you’ll be staying at the lovely 4* Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort which has a fantastic 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is right on the beach, and you’re also close to two golf courses as the name would suggest. Why not bring your clubs along for a round of golf while you’re here? You’re also a 5-minute drive from the lovely town of Puerto Banus which has a huge selection of shops and chic restaurants for you to try out.
With thanks to this lovely deal, you also have access to the hotel’s spa, with a thermal circuit offered to both of you during your stay here. That will definitely help you feel refreshed!
I found this lovely deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Magical Marbella Holiday: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights from £204pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 01/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, East Midlands.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beachside
- Destination: Marbella, Spain
- Meals: breakfast included
- Half board option can be selected during booking process
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £204 per person based on 2 adults sharing