Ah Venice… the city famous for its outstanding beauty and for being a top place to stay for holiday makers. I have found you this wonderful deal to stay in a 4* hotel for 2 nights all at a great price.
4* Mini Break in Venice
You could stay in the 4* Ca’Nigra Lagoon Resort (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in a great location with some of the best views of the Grand Canal. It is in the ideal place to explore the city with the Piazzale Roma nearby and the Santa Lucia train station just metres away. Venice is a wonderful city to visit with stunning architecture, palaces and of course the many canals and bridges that bring real charm.
The hotel that you will be staying in is the oldest casino in the world so you can try out some gaming. If gambling isn’t for you, then that is fine because you can simply enjoy the wonders of this city. You can relax in the hotel’s beautiful gardens whilst overlooking the canal. In the morning you get to enjoy the breakfast buffet which is included in the price. For evening meals you will find plenty of restaurants nearby serving delicious Italian cuisine. Or, you can use your 10% discount at the hotel’s restaurant.
To book this city break, just go to Voyage Prive, select the dates that suit you and get ready to explore this gem of a city!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Venice: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £193 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 9 – 11 December 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London (cheapest)
- alternative airports: Edinburgh, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Ca’Nigra Lagoon Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 512 reviews
- Location: Venice
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Venice not included
- Price includes: Booking fee, 10% discount Coin Excelsior, 10% discount at the San Marco Garage
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing