What is there to say about New York that hasn’t already been said! If you haven’t experienced this incredible city for yourself, then this is the perfect opportunity as I’ve found a brilliant deal for a New York getaway that’s going to be pretty difficult to beat!
4* New York getaway
Your hotel is the stylish 4* Wyndham Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor), built in 1929, and at the time of opening was the biggest hotel in New York! Though it’s now lost that title, fear not – the experience you’ll get here is just the same as you would expect of such a high standard hotel. The funky interior is sure to be a hit, and your elegant and charming bedroom is the perfect backdrop for a doze. Be sure to grab a bite at the hotel’s Tick Tock Diner, open 24 hours and renowned across the city.
The hotel is just off Eighth Avenue. With so much to do in the city I could be here forever listing your options. Naturally, sights like Ground Zero, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty are a must. Grab a Playbill and catch a show on Broadway. As you’re close to Penn Station, hop on a subway and check out what else is on offer around one of the most vibrant cities in the world. The city is your (big) apple to take a bite out of!
I found this fantastic minibreak on Voyage Prive, so go ahead and book directly with them. Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- February New York Getaway: 3 Night Stay in 4* Central Hotel and Return Flights only £402
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 22/02/2019 – 26/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights (5 days)
- Stays of 5 and 7 nights available at a surcharge
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham
- Airline: United
- Hotel: 4* New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: New York
- Meals: Room only
- Price includes £15 booking fee
- 14.75% tax and city tax of $3.50 pn included
- Resort fee waived for dates between 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price may vary depending on departure date, departure airport, and length of stay.
- Price: only £402 per person based on 2 adults sharing