When you reach Porto it feels like you’ve just entered heaven! The bridges linking layers upon layers of houses and shops are beautifully built and you can’t do anything but admire them! If you want to see more than just the views, there are plenty of opportunities to do so! Ribeira is an area pulsating with history, so don’t forget to go to the Museu da Misericórdia and the Igreja da Misericórdia, an ornate church which is a must-see!
Book your 4* Porto Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Eurostars Oporto (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your 4* Porto Escape! You’ll be located pretty close by to not only the Casa-Museu Abel Salazar, but also Clevertours -Viagens e Turismo Lda and Alameda Shopping! Don’t miss out on the local restaurants either, including Churrasqueira Portuguesa do Amial, Tappas Caffe Porto and 100 Montaditos, my favourite restaurant of them all!
- Porto Escape: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £138.50 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and KAYAK!
- Travel dates: 26-29 March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Eurostars Oporto
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 630 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Porto
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £138.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!