Today I’ve found you the perfect Eastern European mini break. Prague is a very popular destination and this hotel is a great base for your trip.
4* Prague Break
Located in the heart of Prague’s castle district, you have the sights and sounds of the city right on your doorstep when you stay in the 4* Design Hotel Neruda (rated 4.5 on Tripadvisor). Prague ‘the City of a Thousand Spires’ is as charming as it is picturesque. Imagine gold-tipped towers, cathedrals, bridges and church domes, all reflected in the Vltava River for more than ten centuries, and you will have a little idea of Prague’s magic. Take a magical stroll down cobbled lanes through the Old Town and visit Prague’s 9th-century castle. Rise before dawn to watch the sunrise over the stunning Charles IV bridge and capture a breathtaking view that you will never forget.
This beautiful boutique hotel has a historic exterior and sleek modern interiors. The cosy wellness area is a wonderful place to retreat to after a day’s sightseeing, with a hot tub, Jacuzzi and treatment rooms. Rooms are light and airy, with a neutral colour palette creates a calming atmosphere. Facilities include a queen size bed, free Wi-Fi, free bathroom cosmetics, safety deposit box, satellite TV and a minibar.
What more could you ask for in a city break? Head over to Voyage Prive and book your luxury getaway today.
- 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £121 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 31 October – 2 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 days)
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Design Hotel Neruda
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,041 reviews
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £121 per person based on 2 adults sharing