Prague is an all-time favourite when it comes to city breaks! Rich in culture and easy on your wallet, it’s the perfect combination ;) Put in a bit of 4*star luxury and you end up with the perfect Spring escape. Dive straight into the Old Town area and marvel at the St. Vitus Cathedral and the famous Charles Bridge. There are lovely shops and restaurants all around. For the authentic food experience I’d recommend one of the guided tours. Taste of Prague is a great experience if you’re up for the hearty Czech cuisine. In the evenings, you’ll be presented with a great choice for pubs and nightclubs. Countless breweries are scattered around town, so be sure to enjoy some of the crafts beer. Make the most of your stay, you have plenty of time on your hands! ;)
Plan your 4* Prague City Break!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel U Divadla with great ratings (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and a free breakfast buffet in the mornings. The rooms are in typical European style and the banks of the river Vlatva are right around the corner. Located in a residential neighbourhood the hotel will treat you to a peaceful retreat while the thriving city centre is only a short ride with the tram. Make some memories this Spring and soak up a bit of culture :)
I found the deal on Expedia!
- 4* Prague City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £99
- Provider: Book this deal with Expedia!
- Travel dates: 23/04/2017 – 26/04/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel U Divadla
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 490 reviews
- Hotel location: close to centre
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Prague not included, check your options here!
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly