One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 4 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your 4* Prague City Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Lindner Hotel Prague Castle (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 825 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that you definitely won’t regret staying here on your Prague City Break! Wheelchair access is available at the hotel, and pets are also allowed! So bring your dog along to share in the experience with you… they’re gonna love it! There’s also airport transportation organised by the hotel, so just contact them or the provider to find out more about this option!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Spa Access only £135 pp!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Dates: 2 – 4 June 2018
- Many other dates available at various prices, check calendar on provider’s page!
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Edinburgh
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Hotel: 4* Lindner Hotel Prague Castle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 825 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer is not included
- Price: only £135 per person based on two adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!