One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 4 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your 4* Prague Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Design Hotel Neruda (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love living there on your 4* Prague Stay! It’s located in the neighbourhood of Hradceny & Letna, and you’ll be situated very close by to KGB Museum, Sternberg Palace and Schwarzenberg Palace! Also, your breakfast is included in this break but your lunch and dinner aren’t, so I’d recommend you check out the local restaurants! These include Vegan’s Restaurant, Valoria Castle and Garden and LoVeg! Looks like this place is perfect for you veg lovers out there!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- 4* Prague Stay: 2 Night stay incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £99 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Validity: Valid for travel on selected dates from until 30 November 2018
- Sample dates: 13 – 15 November 2018
- Must book within two days of voucher purchase.
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- 3 night stay available from £139 pp
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Liverpool, Birmingham or Edinburgh
- Hotel: 4* Design Hotel Neruda
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Airport transfer not included.
- Board: Breakfast
- You need to buy two vouchers as deal is based on 2 adults sharing. Once you’ve bought, Wowcher sends you your unique Wowcher code. Then call the provider to book using the number Wowcher sends you.
- Holiday is ATOL protected by Tour Center
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!