Do you dream of sand and sea? Are you worried about summer finishing soon? Make the most of this amazing deal to Rhodes, Greece! An island not only known for its tranquility, but also for its action :) It also has many golden beaches so you can sunbathe or go swimming to your heart’s content! If you’d also like to indulge in the cultural side, there are many archaeological sites hidden in the nooks and crannies of the island, just waiting for visitors!
Book your Rhodes Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Domus Studios Rhodes (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 52 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love staying there on your Rhodes Trip! At the hotel there is of course free Wifi, so remember to take a load of photos to send to your jealous friends and family back home! There are many attractions nearby which may capture your interest, including the Palace of Grand Master of Knights, the Archaeological Museum of Rhodes and the Medieval City. Don’t miss out on the restaurants either… Jivino, Marco Polo Cafe and Ouzokafenes are all rated extremely highly, so I’d definitely recommend trying them out!
- Rhodes Trip: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £125.50 pp
- Travel dates: 29 March – 1 April 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: Liverpool
- Hotel: 4* Domus Studios Rhodes
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 52 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Rhodes, Greece
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £125.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing