Well well well, this holiday for December is the perfect final getaway this year. And, the price is truly unbelievable! I might even have to grab this lovely getaway for myself. What could possibly top a fantastic week long stay in the beautiful Arabic paradise that is Marrakech? December is the perfect time to visit too, as the days are toasty but not unbearable.
Book this stunning stay in Morocco!
A Riad is a traditional Moroccan style home, and your lovely hotel will be in the style of these gorgeous homes. Your hotel is the fab 4* Riad Nerja which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is found in the city centre in the area of Medina, and you’re just a short walk from the famous Jemaa el-Fna Square which has a huge selection of restaurants and cafés that you can chill out in. As you’ll be here on a bed and breakfast basis your morning meal is catered for you every day, so all you need to worry about is your evening meal. Thankfully the hotel is in such a central location that there’s lots of options.
You’ll find this excellent getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly! I hope you have a wonderful time!
- Marrakech: 7 Nights incl 4* Riad Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £124pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 6 – 13 December 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Gatwick
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Riad Nerja
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 109 reviews
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast included.
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added during booking.
- Hand luggage included. Hold luggage can be added during booking.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £124 per person based on 2 adults sharing