I’ve found you a very exciting getaway! Two nights together in the romance of the Eternal City, dining on some delicious fresh Italian breads and drinking some wine. What could be better?
Grab this getaway today!
You’ll spend two nights in the beautiful 4* Hotel di Borgia,which is rated at an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is just a short walk from the super popular Monti district, where you’ll find lots of boutique shops, restaurants and bars to spend the day in. You’re also close to some of Rome’s most famous sights, with the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain within a 15 minute walk from the hotel. You’ve simply got to make a wish at this beautiful fountain. When you get back to the hotel, why not relax in the spa, where you get 10 per cent off treatments.
You’ll really be given the best treatment here. You’ll have a welcome drink awaiting you on arrival, and there is also a very sweet gift to be found when you arrive to your Comfort Room. The hotel was renovated in 2013 bringing it right up to date, and its decor fits in with its historic surroundings.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Rome: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Gifts & Flights for Group of Three from £170 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 17 – 19 December 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel di Borgia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Rome
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £170 per person based on 3 adults sharing