This capital will never cease to amaze! Head over to Rome this Spring and soak up some culture with your loved one. Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain, marvel at Michelangelo’s art, see the Vatican, or sit on the famous Spanish steps! The bucket-list is never-ending and we haven’t even talked food yet. Pizza, pasta, gelato…you’ll never get enough of the fine Italian cuisine, I tell you. On top of all, you will be treated to a 4* boutique hotel that is as pretty as the destination ;) Clear your calendars and make some memories!
Book your 4* Rome break today!
You’ll be staying in the Hotel Artisan with excellent ratings (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor). Only steps away from the Colosseum and the Termini station you’re in truly prime location! The whole property comes with super stylish interiors and finest furniture. A bar and a fitness centre are right on site and free for you to use. Right on arrival, you will be greeted with a complimentary bottle of wine. Toast to a pleasant stay and embrace this fantastic escape ;)
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Rome Break: 2 Nights incl. Boutique Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £121
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: 15/01/2019 – 17/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- alternative airports: Birmingham (£214), Edinburgh (£137), Manchester (£123)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Ariston
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 859 reviews
- Location: super central
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Rome: check your options here!
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £121 per person based on 2 adults sharing