It goes without saying, that Rome is a must-see city! There are so many beautiful places to wander around and historical wonders to discover. Why not stay in a 4* hotel and have a cheap city break there?
4* Rome Mini Break
You will be staying in the 4* Hotel Victoria Roma (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in a beautiful part of Rome. It is on a street that goes along the Aurelian Wall and you will be directly opposite the Villa Borghese park which is simply beautiful. You should head to the Via Veneto where you can find boutique, cafes and restaurants for you taste some authentic Italian cuisine.
The hotel has a wonderful roof garden which is perfect for an evening drink. There is a restaurant and bar so you don’t have to venture far to get a bite to eat – especially as you get 10% off. As part of the price, you get a delicious breakfast at the hotel so you will be nice and full before you start your day of exploring.
This charming old city has stunning sights dotted all over the city, from the Colosseum to the Pantheon to the Trevi di Fontana! Make a wish with your loved one and then head to one of the elegant cafes or restaurants while you watch Italian life pass you by!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Rome Mini Break: 2 Nights Incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £120
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: January 2019 (cheapest)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Victoria Roma
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Rome
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price: only £120 per person based on 2 adults sharing (Includes booking fee)