Sneak away to Rome this winter for a romantic getaway at an unbelievable price!
4* Rome Retreat
Located directly in the Ludovisi and Via Veneto neigbhbourhood the 4* Ludovisi Palace Hotel (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) is in the best place for you to explore Rome. Be inspired by the famous architecture and landmarks of this beautiful city. You can stroll along the piazzas with shopping bags and an icecream, or laze in one of the many quaint cafes with some fresh Italian coffee, buttery pastries whilst people watching. You will be staying just a short walk from the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Poplo and Via Condotti. To go further out, you can take the metro from the Spagna station just 650 metres away.
A slice of Old World Italian glamour, Ludovisi Palace Hotel offers ideal location, elegant accommodation and upscale services in Italy’s eternal city of Rome. Featuring English style decor with wooden furniture, rich colors and a warm atmosphere you will be truly comfortable at this hotel. All rooms come with a private bathroom, free WiFi and even a balcony for you to enjoy the picturesque views of Rome’s skyline.
Head over to Voyage Prive and book your holiday for this winter!
- 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £155 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: (example: 21 – 23 November 2017)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 days)
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast , Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Ludovisi Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 603 reviews
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £145 per person based on 2 adults sharing