Slip away from the miserable British weather and escape to Rome this winter at an amazing price!
4* Rome Retreat
Located close to the main Termini Train Station the 4* UNA Hotel Roma (rated 4.5/5 Tripadvisor) is in the perfect location for you to explore Rome. Rome has everything you need in a city break holiday, particularly with it’s vast history. With remains from its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork. The modern side of Rome provides an abundance of restaurants and wine bars where you can tuck in to traditional Italian dishes. In the morning you can catch the market with locally made limoncello, pasta, and deliciously ripe produce.
The hotel is a new, modern property characterized by strong architecture design throughout and has its own restaurant and bar. A few steps from the Opera Theatre, Santa Maria Maggiore Church and just 2 metro stops from the Fori Imperiali and the Colosseum, you instantly have plenty of sites to visit nearby. You’ll get to stay in a bright and fresh room with precious tapestry and a warm inviting atmosphere. Start your day each morning with a fresh breakfast from the restaurant with the selection of jams, croissants and cakes or international cuisine of eggs, bacon and sausage.
Head over to Voyage Prive and book your holiday to Rome today!
- 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £163 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 18 – 20 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 days)
7 Nights available for extra price
- Airport of departure: London all aiports
- alternative airports:
- Hotel: 4* UNA Hotel Roma
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,025 reviews
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Rome available at extra cost
- Price: only £163 per person based on 2 adults sharing