How about a romantic retreat to Rome this fall?! :D With this amazing 4* Rome trip you get to stay right in the heart of the eternal city. The Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and famous designer stores are right around the corner. Make it a walking tour and explore all the main sights by day, so you can have a lovely candle light dinner in the evening :) The Restaurant Roof Garden Forum Hotel is the perfect option if you’d like to marvel at all the city lights. You will get an incredible view over the whole city while you toast to a pleasant stay! The perfect deal for a short getaway ;)
Your 4* Rome Trip
You’ll be staying in the 4* Berg Luxury Hotel rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence. The hotel comes with prime location in the centre of Rome and super modern interiors. Daily breakfast is already taken care of so you have even more time to explore. Whatever you do on your trip to Rome don’t miss out on the famous Italian gelato. It tastes like heaven on earth ;)
Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Rome Trip: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £173pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 14 – 16 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: London, EMA, Edinburgh (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Berg Luxury Hotel 4*
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 575 reviews
- Location: super central
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Rome: check your options here!
- Price: only £173 per person based on 2 adults sharing