Salou, Spain! Although this town may seem quite unknown to you, you’ll definitely have heard of a couple of the sites located there which you should definitely go and explore when on your Salou Break! Check out PortAventura World, a theme park for kids as well as grown-ups which offers a fun-filled day of family bonding! Also take a look at the Illuminated Fountain (if you’ve been to the Bellagio in Las Vegas then you’ll know how great these fountains are!) Walk down the Avenida Jaume too, known for being a beautiful promenade, perfect for an afternoon stroll! Of course, there are also many beaches to chill out on, including Llevant Beach, Capellans Beach, and Llarga Beach.
Book your Salou Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Villa Romana (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I can guarantee that it’s the best place to stay on your Salou Holiday! It has a pool, a restaurant (where you’ll be receiving breakfast and dinner!) as well as a fitness centre, a gym, and a bar/lounge! There’s also free High Speed WiFi, so make the most of it and keep sending pictures to your jealous friends and family back home.
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Salou Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £237 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 18-25 October 2016, alternative dates and prices available
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Villa Romana
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 15 mins from PortAventura theme park
- Destination: Salou, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price: only £237 pp based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!