Answer the call of the Austrian mountains and treat yourself to a Salzburg city break this November! Discover a hidden treasure full to the brim with culture, arts and beautiful, winding old streets – it’ll charm your socks off!
Book your Salzburg Xmas Break today!
Thanks to Expedia I have found a deal to Salzburg, a city nestled in the foothills of the Alps which is full of stunning Baroque architecture and metropolitan cafes. The Old Town (Altstadt) is even a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Wander through the winding streets, indulge in some traditional coffee and cake and discover the refined arts scene which gave birth to both Mozart and The Sound of Music. You’ll be staying in the 4* Altstadthotel Kasererbrau (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence + Greenleaders Bronze), and I can guarantee that it’s the best place to stay on your Salzburg Xmas Break! There’s a restaurant, a bar, lounge, as well as free WiFi!
Here you’ll be just a short distance away from the historic town centre and its myriad of parks, cafes and the Hohensalzburg Fortress which towers above the city skyline.
Flights are from London Stansted to Salzburg Airport, and although transfers aren’t included it’s straightforward to get to the hotel. Don’t forget that this is an Xmas deal, so check out the Salzburg Christmas markets, which are running from 17th November to 26th December! The traditional stalls, beautiful Cathedral Square and the stars overhead charm visitors year after year! Make sure you make the most of the food stalls, as I’m sure the Christmas cookies are gonna run out quickly!
- Salzburg Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £122 pp
- Travel dates: 21-23 November 2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick (+£56pp)
- Airline: Ryanair (British Airways if flying from Gatwick)
- Hotel: 4* Altstadthotel Kasererbrau
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 548 reviews
- Destination: Salzburg, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Salzburg not included
- Price: only £122 per person based on 2 adults sharing