Seville, the capital of Andalusia, is the perfect destination for a great city break! Enjoy some sun, get enchanted by the Spanish culture and feast on the delicious Mediterranean cuisine. With this deal you’ll be able to book a central hotel with flights in only one step.
Book your Seville Break today!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Silken Al-Andalus Palace (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee you’re gonna have an amazing time there during your Seville break! Wheelchair access is available in the hotel, as well as a restaurant, fitness centre, pool, bar and spa. The rooms are all bright and spacious, and offer free Wi-Fi, a safe, a satellite TV and beautiful marble en suite bathrooms.
The hotel is in a great location close to the Guadalquivir River. You’ll be located pretty close by to many of the main attractions too including Estadio Benito Villamarin, Paraiso Andaluz and Roundabout-Day Tours! There’s plenty of public transport options to get you into the centre of Seville city too,
- Seville Break: 3 Night Stay in 4* Hotel Close to the River with Flights from Bristol £88
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 14/12/2018 – 17/12/2018
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Many dates and airports available!
- Hotel: 4* Silken Al-Andalus Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Seville
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £88 per person based on 2 adults sharing