Today I’ve found you an awesome deal to the unbeatable sunshine of the isle of Sicily. Why sit in the bleak grey October rain if you can get yourself to the Mediterranean paradise!
4* Sicily Holiday
Your hotel is the 4* Best Western Plus Terre Di Eolo, which has a pretty awesome 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating. As soon as you set foot in here you’ll understand why. As part of the famous Best Western hotel chain you know when you stay here you’re truly in store for a treat. The hotel’s closeness to the coast makes it the perfect spot to pose for some pictures, as well as just to take in the sights, sounds and smells of the Mediterranean. It’s in a rustic farmhouse, a 1900s building which has been completely renewed and is the ideal spot for some winter relaxation in the sun. The rooms in this hotel have either views out to the Mediterranean, or to the hills and olive trees of the island.
Looking to sample some of the world famous Italian cuisine? No need to stress, the indoor and outdoor restaurants in your hotel will offer so much choice you’ll only need to decide what ones to try next! There’s also an extensive wine list with some great Italian labels to sample.
I found this awesome deal on Loveholidays so be sure you’ve booked it directly with them! Have a fantastic holiday.
- Sicily: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £337pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 11 – 18 October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Best Western Plus Terre Di Eolo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 26 reviews
- Destination: Sicily
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price: only £337 per person based on 2 adults sharing