Today I’ve found you an awesome deal to the unbeatable Sicily sunshine. Why sit in the bleak grey October rain if you can get yourself to the Mediterranean paradise!
4* Sicily sunshine
Your hotel is the 4* Terre Di Eolo. As soon as you set foot in here you’ll understand why this is an amazing place to stay. The hotel’s closeness to the north coast makes it the perfect spot to pose for some pictures, as well as just to take in the sights, sounds and smells of the Mediterranean. The rooms in this hotel have either views out to the Mediterranean, or to the hills and olive trees of the island.
Looking to sample some of the world famous Italian cuisine? No need to stress, the indoor and outdoor restaurants in your hotel will offer so much choice you’ll only need to decide what ones to try next! There’s also an extensive wine list with some great Italian labels to sample. And, you’ll be staying on a bed and breakfast basis so you have the chance to enjoy a delicious Italian breakfast – complete with coffee!
I found this awesome deal on Voyage Privé so be sure you’ve booked it directly with them! Have a fantastic holiday.
- October Sicily Sunshine: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Wine, Massage Discounts and London Flights only £286
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Catania
- Airline: easyJet and Vueling
- Hotel: Terre di Eolo
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: northern coast of Sicily
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £286 per person based on two adults sharing