Malta is a fascinating destination, blending Italian and North African cultures and traditions to create a truly unique identity for this gem of an island set in the clear blue seas of the glamorous Med. With 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites on this one tiny island Malta has culture to spare, and a delicious cuisine that has to be tasted to be believed, so if if you fancy a break from sunbathing and pampering there’s plenty for you to do. I can just feel the worries evaporating away, can’t you? Book your Single Malta Holiday over Christmas now!
Book your Single Malta Holiday today!
The Pergola Club Hotel & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect setting for your seven nights of bliss, with gorgeous views over the picturesque village of Mellieha. Boasting a bar, restaurant, spa, fitness centre, and dive centre, not to mention a stunning outdoor pool and caved dining area, simply lounging around the hotel drinking in the balmy weather will feel like an activity in itself. I can’t think of a better place to bliss out and leave your stress behind you on your Malta holiday, and you’ll be spending Christmas in the sun too!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Single Malta Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £221
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 19-26 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick (+ £29)
- Hotel: 4-star Pergola Club Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,349 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Mellieha
- Destination: Luqa, Malta
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Malta not included, check your options here
- Shuttle transfer from £30
- Hold Luggage: Add up to one 20 kg bag from £43
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £221
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!