Sometimes we all just need to switch off from the hustle and bustle of every day life and let ourselves recharge. A luxurious spa treatment is a often a great way to heal both body and soul, but a change of scenery can work wonders too. Luckily there’s a place in Sri Lanka that offers it all – the Anantaya Resort & Spa has the perfect combination of location, elegance and tranquility!
Book your Sri Lanka Getaway today!
Located on the West Coast of Sri Lanka, the Anantaya Resort & Spa is a hidden gem bursting with style and sophistication. There are large, luxurious chalets which look out over the sea and you’ll be able to kick back with a cocktail or two next to a gorgeous pool by the beach. The site even backs onto a small lagoon! Spa lovers won’t be disappointed either as there’s a whole host of treatments and meditation programmes available, but even if you’re not a huge fan of massages or aromatherapy you’ll soon see just how beautiful a place it is! It’s been awarded the Travellers’ Choice Award on TripAdvisor and has a 4/5 rating, so you can expect to have an amazing stay. I’ll also show you some tips about how to book a room here at a great price! So, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
Remember that at a surcharge, you have the option to choose between two fantastic optional excursions including a a sightseeing tour around Anuradhapura and a visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Sancutuary!
Option 1: Visit the ruins of the first capital founded in the 05th century BC. Here is found the largest number of ancient monuments of a great civilization. Buddhism found its first real home in Sri Lanka at Anuradhapura, and it thus contains some of Sri Lankan Buddhism’s most secret sights.
Option 2: Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage is the best place for an up close and personal experience with the world’s largest land mammals! Today with 70 elephants herein, Pinnawela has become the home to the largest captive group of elephants in the world.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Sri Lanka Getaway: 7-14 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £885 pp!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 7-14 Nights
- Example dates: 30th April – 8th May 2017 (£885 option), many dates available at various prices, check calendar on provider’s page!
- Airport of departure: Manchester (£885)
- Alternative airports: London (all), Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle
- Hotel: 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 477 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Chilaw coastal town
- Meals: Half-Board
- Airport transfer: Private transfers included
- Price: only £885 per person based on two adults sharing
- Included in price:
- Deluxe Room
- Fruit platter in the room
- 15% discount on food and drinks
- 20% discount on the spa
- 10 Nights: £1029 pp
- 14 Nights: £1325 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!