Secluded, scenic and striking are just a few words to describe Sardinia. If you have only seen the mainland, let me assure you this stunning Italian island has even more to offer. Treat yourself to a full week of luxury with this deal I found on Expedia.
4-star Sardinia Experience
With this offer, you will be staying in Sardegna Hotel, Suites & Restaurant which boasts beautiful decor and refined luxury. The 4/5 rating and overwhelming praise from previous guests means you can trust this will be a wonderful place to call home for a week. It is in a great location, close to museums, the beach and the old town. Sardinia is ideal for those seeking a slower pace and a slice of serenity as it is less frequented than its sister island, Sicily.
Wind down and lay back along Sardinia’s silky coastline and as the day heats up, take a swim in the sparkling blue sea. The beaches here are said to be the best in the Mediterranean, so go and see for yourself ;) I personally recommend visiting at least one Nuraghe, which are beehive-like stone dwellings from the bronze age, and can only be found in Sardinia. And of course, when in Italy, an absolute must-do is trying the local food and wine e.g. Cannonau is a traditional wine that has intense flavours!
Book your lovely holiday with the links below!
- 4-star Sardinia Experience: 7 Nights in Top Rated Hotel Incl. Manchester Flights just £298
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 03/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Elmas
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sardegna Hotel, Suites & Restaurant
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Cagliari Old Town
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £298 per person based on two adults sharing