Today I’ve found you a fantastic deal that could easily work for your dream honeymoon! There’s not much more romantic than a stay in a 4* hotel in the tropical paradise of Thailand, is there? If this sounds like the holiday for you then get reading on to find out how to grab this beautiful trip for yourself.
4* Thai Holiday
You’ll be staying in the wonderful and bright 4* The Waters Khao Lak which is rated at an awesome 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is simply stunning, with a fantastic seven pools to choose from. That’s a different pool for you to chill out by for every day of your holiday. Your room is an Upper Pool Access Room, meaning you can wake up each morning and it’s straight out to the pool. You’ll be here on an awesome half board stay, so your breakfast and main meal is catered for every single day. What more could you want from a relaxing holiday? Well, how about a discount to the spa? With this deal you’ll have 10% off spa treatments so that you can really chill out. Take a little trip to the nearby Bang Niang Beach and watch the waves roll by.
I found this awesome holiday over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Thailand: 7 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel, Transfers, Spa Discounts and Flights from £789pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 3 – 11 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights (9 days)
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: 4* The Waters Khao Lak
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 490 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Khao Lak, Thailand
- Meals: half board
- 10% spa discount included
- Airport transfers included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £789 per person based on 2 adults sharing