A fortnight in the sun with your mates is the ideal summer break. What could be better than days spent lazing in the sun by the pool, followed by nights on the town? Today I, your Holidayguru, have found a deal that will offer you just that, and all for under £500 per person!
Take off to Thessaloniki!
You’ll stay at the 4* Capsis Hotel, which has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and is located right in the centre of Thessaloniki town. You’ll be in a spacious and brightly designed triple room, complete with ensuite, free WiFi and LED TV. Once you’ve explored your room, time to check out the pool. There’s a poolside bar perfect for some cocktails, and a restaurant on site too which will keep you well fed thanks to your half board option. Just up the road from your hotel also lie a huge choice of restaurants, in case you need a change of menu during your stay.
You’re right in the action from the moment you wake up, and with Thessaloniki train station only a short trip away you’ve got the option to explore Greece a little more! If you want to keep the adventuring closeby, then I definitely recommend living the high life and heading down to the nearby marina.
I found this fabulous deal on Loveholiday, so definitely head over there and book with them. Have a fantastic trip!
- Thessaloniki: 14 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £494pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 8 – 22 August 2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: 4* Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 917 reviews
- Destination: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Airport transfer can be added for a surcharge
- Meals: half board
- Price breakdown:
- Hotel deal:
£998.61 divided by 3 = £332.87 pp
- Example flights:
£477 divided by 3 = £159 pp
- ATOL protection
£7.50 divided by 3 = £2.50 pp
- Total price: £1483.12
- Hotel deal:
- Price: only £494.37 per person based on 3 adults sharing